This Cancun excursion includes two of the most fascinating Mayan Ruins sites in the Riviera Maya plus a swim in a stunning cenote. Take a trip to Tulum and Coba with us, both on the same day! After a thorough guided tour through the well preserved pre-Columbian buildings of the Tulum ruins, like El Castillo or The Temple of the Descending God, you will have plenty of free time to explore the site on your own. Take a tonne of photos, Tulum is by far one of the prettiest archaeological sites in the world, set on cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea!
After exploring Tulum, you'll take a journey into the jungle to the Coba Mayan ruins site where you will climb the tallest pyramid in the region, Nohoch Mul. Swimming in a beautiful cenote is the cherry on top of your Cancun day trip!
Join us for this Tulum and Coba ruins tour to learn more about the fascinating Mayan civilization while making memories and taking great photos.
Come and know one of the most beautiful places of Mayan culture for its location and have the privilege of being in front of the Caribbean Sea its architecture and the mystery of its constructions, the accuracy with which they built their temples, then dive into one of The most beautiful cenotes of the area where the turtles of earth reproduce naturally. Visiting another cenote showing you the beauty of the Mexican Caribbean.
$59 USD per Adult.
$44 USD per Child
• Round-trip transportation
• Bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
• Guided tour at both archaeological sites
• Swimming at Cenote Tancach - Ha (approximately 30 minutes)
• Use of restrooms and changing rooms at the cenote
• It would be a good idea to carry some cash
• Do not bring heavy backpacks
• Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, and sunglasses
• Bring your bathing suit and sandals
• Wear a cap or a hat
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
• Bring your camera
• Kids should be supervised at all times (we're going to a city on top of a cliff and to another one nestled in the jungle!)
• If you have any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your reservation so we can provide you with advice on the matter
• Be ready for long walks and for lots of fun!